The Montgomery AGA Mentorship Program is a unique, informal mentoring program that is designed to connect ambitious, young professionals with seasoned, high-level business, governmental, and community leaders within the River Region who will support them in their professional and personal development.
Selected participants will be matched with an appropriate leader, based on interest and availability.
This program is intended to allow for learning and sharing of experiences with one another. In order to establish a successful relationship, mentors and mentees need to be:
- Willing to be responsible for their own growth and development
- Receptive to feedback and coaching
- Active in seeking challenging assignments and responsibility
- Able to learn from mistakes
- Open and honest with each other
We are currently accepting applications for both Mentees and Mentors. Applications can be submitted online using the Online Application.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or contact Abel Abebe at 334-244-3423.