AGA Spring 2020 PDT
April 08, 2020
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Add to Calendar
RSA Activity Center
201 Dexter Ave
Montgomery, AL 36104
Please join us on Wednesday, April 8, 2020 for the Montgomery AGA Spring Professional Development Training. The 2020 Spring PDT will provide up to eight (8) hours of CPE and includes the following speakers and topics:
• Ernie Almonte, AGA National President, TOPIC TBA
• Internal Controls in State Agencies: Panel Discussion with Dr. Keren Deal, Auburn University Montgomery & Kathleen Baxter, State Comptroller
• Embracing Criticism—Turn Negative Comments into Positive Personal and Professional Results: Kimberly Jones, CGFM and Education Programs Manager, Association of Government Accountants
• Economic Update: Dr. Keivan Deravi, Economic Research Services Inc.
• Cybersecurity: Jamease Todd, Special Agent, NASA Office of Inspector General
• STAARS Update-Travel Card/Concur and PCard Programs: Panel Discussion with Jamie Jackson & Lindsey Bryant, State of Alabama Comptroller’s Office
• REAL ID Act (STAR ID) Updates: Captain Jonathan Archer, Drivers License Division for Alabama Law Enforcement Agency
It will be a great day of training and networking so please join us! We look forward to seeing you there!
***$99-Member Early Bird Rate until March 20, 2020. You must register by March 20. Your agency will be invoiced after the PDT.***
$209-Non-Member Rate—includes National and Local Membership Dues
Registration Deadline is Monday, April 6, 2020 at 5:00pm.
$119.00 Attended Fall 2019 PDT (2020-2021 membership fee already paid)
$99.00 Earlybird rate before March 20
$209.00 Did not attend Fall 2019 PDT (price includes 2020-2021 membership fee)